The Solidarity Choir is one of the politically activist choirs in Sydney NSW Australia. Weekly practices are on most Thursday nights in Erskineville from 6:30pm. We welcome prospective members. No audition required.
Any changes to our regular practice schedule will be notified in this paragraph. We recommenced our regular practices from the 1st of February 2018.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Deb on 0422-998-424, Mark on 0400-285-974 or Fran 0466-287-230.
- 2018-03-24 Nowruz Party
- 2018-03-25 Ecopella CD launch and 20th anniversary
- 2018-03-30 Blackboards at the NFF
- 2018-04-15 Greens Women’s Conference Workshop
- 2018-04-27 St Albans Folk Festival
- 2018-06-20 New Beginnings Festival
- We welcome invitations to sing
- 2018-03-18 D Shoebridge campaign launch
- 2018-03-10 IWD Party
- 2018-03-10 International Workers Women’s Day
- 2018-01-26 Baraya-la at Barangaroo
- 2018-01-06 Spiritfest concert night
- 2017-12-08 No War in Korea rally
- 2017-12-03 Anti-conscription Centenary
- 2017-12-02 Koori Radio
See History page to look further back in time
The choir is part of a project to tour East Timor in 2018.
The Songs page includes links to audio tracks of a few songs as well as a list of our CDs and a complete list of songs, their cover notes, lyrics and translations
The Links page includes links to video clips of the choir as well as collaborating groups and musicians.
Everything you might need to know about our Yahoo Group is here. It covers what’s in the group, how to join the group, how to change your preferred email address for sending and receiving group emails, and how to regain access to your account if you lose it.