The Solidarity Choir is one of the politically activist choirs in Sydney NSW Australia. Weekly practices are on most Thursday nights currently in a number of venues from 6:30pm. We welcome prospective members. No audition required.
Any changes to our regular practice schedule will be notified in this paragraph. For example, when we settle on a regular practice venue again.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Deb on 0422-998-424, Mark on 0400-285-974 or Fran 0466-287-230.
- 2019-01-18 Illawarra Folk Festival
- 2019-04-18 Street Choir at NFF
- We have applied to take part in the Open Inner West Festival between Friday 14 June to Sunday 23 June 2019
- We welcome invitations to sing
- 2018-11-11 Armistice Day Peace Concert
- 2018-11-11 Peace Now Exhibition
- 2018-11-09 Refugee protest outside QVB
- 2018-10-20 Kangaroo Valley Folk Festival
- 2018-10-07 Mary Jane’s Birthday Peña
- 2018-10-05 Weekend workshop at Camp Coutts
- 2018-07-28 Newcastle Choir 30th Anniversary
See History page to look further back in time
The choir was part of a project to tour East Timor in August/September of 2018.
The Songs page includes links to audio tracks of a few songs as well as a list of our CDs and a complete list of songs, their cover notes, lyrics and translations
The Links page includes links to video clips of the choir as well as collaborating groups and musicians.
Everything you might need to know about our Yahoo Group is here. It covers what’s in the group, how to join the group, how to change your preferred email address for sending and receiving group emails, and how to regain access to your account if you lose it.