The monthly Loaded Dog folk club concerts are from 8pm till 11pm on Saturday nights. We sang two half-hour brackets on 16 April 2016.
The venue was the back hall of the Annandale Neighbourhood Centre, 75 Johnston Street (http://jam.org.au/moxie/venues/thedog/about-the-loaded-dog-2.shtml).
The other performer was singer/song writer Tony Eardley (who used to sing with us and Ecopella).
Our first bracket was:
- Mantaku (from Central Australia)
- Ko Le Le Mai (from East Timor)
- Foho Ramelau (from East Timor)
- Bread and Roses
- Please Do Not Remain Calm
Our second bracket:
- Peace Round
- March Song For The Beloved (from Korea)
- Refuge To A Refugee
- Bare Faced Lie
- Sell Your Labour
- Of Trees and Humankind
- Solidarity Forever